Monday, July 04, 2016

ILLUSIONs by RICHARD BACH


ILLUSIONs - The BOOK

The AUDIO BOOK

---This book was extremely instrumental to me in the 1970's. I attended a place called the AWARENESS CENTER in SOUTHBORO, MA started and run by a former Carthusian Monk named Bob Johnson. He had left the French Alps and returned home after 11 years and eventually married. He then refurbished his barn into what was known as the AWARENESS CENTER.

---I began attending as something else to do at the time. He started a book club run by one of the other participants. During the first meeting I took over the leadership of the club. It seemed something easy for me to do as I seemed more suited for the role than the original facilitator. I remember explaining my time there as the ''most fun I ever had in my life that did NOT involve laughter.'' Very joyful.

---This beginning of this book was the first book that we discussed. I appreciated the whole experience.

No comments: