Monday, February 06, 2006

We All LOVE One Another...


CONSIDER THIS...
''We All LOVE One Another,
We're Just Working Out The Details.''

---I really believe that this is true. In fact, I know this is true. The logic is simple, God is Love. It all comes down to this, Love. In all Bibles and in all Beings it comes to finding the God, the Christ, the Buddha, Krishna Consciousness, the Kingdom, your True Self, your potential, etc. The Love is within, your objective-self.
---For many of us, the problem is that we have to let this come out. In a listening mode, we can hear how this is happening. The problem is that people listen to their own egos which only knows how to compete and compare with everyone else instead of Loving and caring for everyone else. It is more a Me vs. Them space and not a caring space.
---This is why when we go against the grain, we have trouble. We are slated to Love one another, so when we do not, we have pangs of conscience, illnesses etc. We are not being punished so to speak, but it is ourselves that cause our own pain. Love is doing Fine. It can't ''Punish'' us. It Loves us.
---When we mess-up, ''What goes around, does comes around,'' Then it is true. What is true for one is true for all, there are no favorites. There are only people who are more aware of how it works. Some know this to be true, some don't. We ALL have this Ability.
---I admit, this is what I'm learning-not ''how to,'' but ''that.'' It seems that Being Loving is the way to Be. Since we are the same, differently, it is a different
communication for each. We all resonate to different things. I find myself doing battle, at times, with things and situations that ''upset the applecart.'' I'm learning that I spent time on ''looking'' for a ''blanket'' way to be, but it became important to ''downsize'' my situation and Love as Myself, and take my own advice. Doing what I Love to do seems very important as It is Love that it ALL comes down to. Be Well.

No comments: